Agriculture: Growing Innovation & Opportunities
International Hall of Flags, US Chamber of Commerce
Registration and Breakfast: 8:00 a.m.-8:30 a.m.
Program: 8:30 a.m.- 1:30 p.m.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the National Chamber Foundation will co-host a program highlighting the innovations and emerging opportunities that today’s agriculture industry are presenting. This program will identify many of the latest innovations and advances in agriculture and show how America’s agriculture community continues to feed an ever growing global population while at the same time supporting American job creation and competitiveness.
- The Honorable Tom Vilsack, Secretary, U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Tom Donohue, President & CEO, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- The Honorable Margaret Spellings, President, U.S. Forum for Policy Innovation
- The Honorable Darci Vetter, Deputy Under Secretary, Foreign Agriculture Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Gregory R. Page, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Cargill
- Jerry Steiner, Executive Vice President for Sustainability & Corporate Affairs, Monsanto
- Peter G. Klein, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Applied Social Sciences & Director of the McQuinn Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership, University of Missouri
- Nick Schulz, Editor-in-Chief, American.com; DeWitt Wallace Fellow, American Enterprise Institute
- Jerry Roell, Director, John Deere FarmSight™ & John Deere WorkSight™, John Deere Intelligent Solutions Group
- Blake Hurst, President, Missouri Farm Bureau
- Charles F. (Chuck) Conner, President and Chief Executive Officer, National Council of Farmer Cooperatives
- Scott A. Vitters, General Manager, PlantBottle Packaging, The Coca-Cola Company